Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hobby Lobby.

Not only did I get to spend some quality time with my wonderful husband, our sweet son and our amazing friends when we were in Danville ... I also got to do something I wanted to do ... ALL BY MYSELF!


Griffin is jumping for joy because ...


I was able to go to HOBBY LOBBY! We do not have a Hobby Lobby here ... and I got to go all by myself ... I was able to look at everything and spend the time I wanted to without interruptions! Rarely do I get to go anywhere by myself ... so believe me this was a treat!


As most of you probably know ... I LOVE PAPER ... and just look at all of this paper ... oh my gosh ... I was in HEAVEN!


And a rainbow of cardstock ... oh my!!


And get this ... all of their stickers were 50% off ... I stocked up!!!

And today ... I've added some new paper piecings to
MY EBAY STORE

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow- that store looks great- We don't have a Hobby Lobby either- just a Michaels...
Have a great day!

Jolene George said...

Oh my gosh! I've been to hobby lobby ONCE while I was in Texas. I wanted do many things and I couldn't get them because we had to fly home. I heard we now have one way up in North Phoenix. I haven't made the trek up there to see it yet, but I plan to. It's a great store and I'm glad you got to enjoy it alone.

Cecile said...

I am sooo jealous..Look at all of those paper racks:)))I love me some paper tooo!!!

I love all of the goodies you have added to your store i know they will go fast!!
Take care Missy..Cecile

Sandy said...

make sure you get a coupon when you go to hobby lobby next time - they have them on their website...

LOVED your new spring paper piecings Missy. Great job!

Sue said...

We have a Hobby Lobby here in Hendersonville, I love to go there! I've always been a "paper hog"..lol I still have paper I bought 5 years ago! Love the new pp's...so cute!

Andi said...

Oh how fun! I don't think I've ever been in a Hobby Lobby. But believe me if I ever see one I'm going to stop!!! Love all that paper too!!!

Anonymous said...

Never seen a hobby lobby before either.