Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Swimming Party at the Y.

Griffin was invited to a birthday party at the YMCA this past Friday night. After the birthday party ... they could all go for a swim in the pool.

You can click on any of the images for a clearer view.


Griffin loves to swim!!


Daddy giving Griffin a swimming lesson.


This is G, the birthday boy ...


Still enjoying the water

Does anyone know why my images look so blurry? I just can't figure it out. When I look at other blogs, pictures look so clear ... but not mine. Any suggestions??

2 comments:

Judi said...

Missy they don't seem blurry to me. Maybe change the size they show up on your Blog??

Cecile said...

Hi Missy, I think the pictures look good on my end.
The Y pictures look like sooo much fun!!! I can sure tell your little guy is having alot of FUN:))
Hope ya have a GREAT day!
Cecile