Saturday, February 02, 2008

Just An Ordinary Saturday.

We've been home bounders the past few days ... not much for us to do in the cold, wet, dreary weather.

On Thursday Griffin and I did go to the party store to pick up the John Deere themed supplies we will be using for his birthday party. And I remembered to call to order his cake. I really want to find a cute John Deere tractor or John Deere hat for each of the gift bags. But honestly, they are SO expensive I just do not think it's going to happen unless I can find something more affordable. Mike says as soon as they put the John Deere logo on anything, the price triples.

Thursday afternoon we had a fun surprise. Carol and Sam came over to drop off some information for the pre-school. They arrived just as I was preparing lunch and we were all able to have some lunch together. And then the boys were able to go outside and play on Fort Griffin together. It was really, really nice to have them over!

On Friday ... it was so cold and wet and just plain icky weather ... Griffin and I stayed home the entire day. We didn't even peak our head out of the door.

I would really like to go out to dinner tonight ... maybe Bertucci's or Casa Grande. We'll see if that happens!!

I finally had some time to add some new things to

My eBay Store ...


2 comments:

Andi said...

Mike's right...when they add that licensed logo they raise the price!!! A tractor cake would be cute. Sometimes you can find an individual that bakes homemade cakes and does an excellent job decorating them...and they're not so "pricey"!

Judi said...

Cute!! Cute!!