Friday, February 29, 2008

CMoR.

Yesterday Griffin and I went to the Children's Museum of Richmond ... also known as CMoR. He LOVES going there ... there's so much to do!

Let me just say ... I'm sick today and I'm pretty sure I caught it from one of the 500+ kids that were there yesterday. There were six schools there ... it was a bit hard to keep track of my little guy ... but we made it work.

We went ahead and signed up for our annual membership yesterday ... we plan to visit as often as possible. I can't wait for the warmer weather to get here ... they have this awesome water area outside that Griffin LOVES!!

And the fun begins ...


Of course his favorite part of the museum is the water area.


Driving the Apple Orchard truck ...


Is it real????


Digging for fossils ...


Sliding down the dinosaur slide ...


Again ... it's all about the water!


And still ... more water!


All aboard everyone ...


Racing some cars ...

And last night I added some new things to
MY EBAY STORE!

6 comments:

Jill LaFaye said...

"G" looks like he had a blast!

Ya'll have a good weekend:)

Wendy said...

I am loving those flowers!
I am glad to see you trying new things, I think you will pleasently surprised at how well things like that will sell in your shop!

Great Job!

That place looks awesome! He will probably sleep for a week every time you go!

Cecile said...

That place looks like sooo much fun!! To bad it is so far away from us! It looks like Griffin is having a blast:))
Your Ebay listing are Lovely as usual and it's always fun to mix it up when creating little pieces of art:))
Take care.
Cecile:))

Andi said...

The Children's Museum looks like such a fun place. And of course it looks like Griffin is making the most of his visit. He does love water...for sure!!!

Judi said...

It looks like Griffith had a great time. What it would be like to have that much energy. i hope you all stay well.

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog (from Cecile)and had a nice time poking around and getting to know you. :) I love your little bears and paper piecings too cute!