Monday, January 28, 2008

Just The Ordinary.


(Griffin on one of the bouncy houses at The Playroom on Friday)

Once again ... I truly have nothing to blog about. Our life has been pretty ordinary lately.

Yesterday we went to lunch at Hardee's and then went grocery shopping at Sam's. We picked up some thick, juicy ribeyes as we are having friends over for dinner on Tuesday night. Can't wait until they come off the grill. My husband is the Grill Master!! Yum!!!

Earlier today Griffin and I went to the grocery store to pick up some potatos for baking and some greens for a salad. While I was there I picked up an Edward's Turtle Pie for dessert ... double yummy! Of course my favorite pie from the Edward's company is their Key Lime Pie ... but not everyone is fond of that. So, I played it safe and went for the chocolate!!

After we got home and the groceries were put away ... Griffin and I went for a much needed walk and played outside for a little bit. It's still pretty cold outside, but we were all bundled up in our winter gear and enjoyed some time outside.

Right now my little guy is napping ... so I better get to work ... I have a couple of special orders to finish and then I want to create some new things!! Woo Hoo ... I'm ready to work!!

Take care everyone!

3 comments:

Honeyed Hashette said...

That little boys of yours is TOO CUTE! He always has the look of pure happiness on his face.
So sweet.

Judi said...

Everyday life is the best to Blog about.

Andi said...

What a cute picture of Griffin!!!

Sounds like a fun busy day Missy.

You'll have to dig out that newspaper clipping of you and your Mom going to see Miss America. The WH Mall opened in 1971...at least the Sears did so I assume that's when the Walgreens opened too.