Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Heidi.


Last night we had Heidi, Ryan and Evan over for dinner. Mike grilled up some delicious steaks ... we also had pan seared onions & mushrooms to top the steaks, baked potatos, salad and Turtle Pie for dessert.

I have to tell you ... I'm pretty sad. My friend is moving away. We have become very close over the last year. I've never had a friend that I've had SO much in common with. We are alike in so many ways ... yet very different as well.

She's the kind of friend that I can call up on the spur of the moment and say ... hey you want to go to the zoo ... how about the park ... or why don't we go to Chinese for lunch. I'm going to miss that!!

Last night before they left, Griffin grabbed Ryan around the neck and gave him a hug and then a kiss on the cheek.

Fortunately we will see them again today at the gym ... and maybe for dinner again tonight if things work out.

I feel very blessed to have met Heidi and her family.
We love you guys.

5 comments:

Andi said...

I know you're going to miss seeing your friend Heidi and her boys...but I bet you'll manage to keep in touch and see each other from time to time.

And Missy...you were exactly right about who I voted for!!! He won!

angelsamoungus said...

Oh I am so sorry that your friend will be moving. I also am sure that you will keep in touch.

Hope to read a comment of two soon on my blog :)

Take care,
Love,
Terri

angelsamoungus said...

Oh I am so sorry that your friend will be moving. I also am sure that you will keep in touch.

Hope to read a comment of two soon on my blog :)

Take care,
Love,
Terri

Judi said...

I am sorry that your friend is moving away. You can allways visit. I have friends that live far away and when we see each other it is like we just visited yesterday. I won't be quite the same I know.

Jill LaFaye said...

So sorry to hear that your friend is moving away:(
Does she have a blog? If not she needs to create one so you all can keep in touch!