Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Layouts.

I'm finally taking the time to share some layouts with you ... these have been made for awhile now ... I'm just finding the time to post them.


I think this is one of my all time favorite layouts ... Griffin with two of his favorite things ... Daddy & Daddy's tractor.


This is Pop and Griffin playing at the playground in The Fan area of Richmond. The Fan is a beautiful historic area and we had driven down there so Ray & Jeri could enjoy the architecture of the beautiful old homes and we also drove down Monument Drive. We happened upon this tiny little playground and had to take a few minutes to play.


This is a 2 page spread ... it's been forever since I've done a 2 page layout. I thought I needed more than 2 pictures to tell the entire story.


Here you will find Griffin and his buddy Ryan enjoying the zoo. If you noticed I've used fibers. Remember when fibers were all the rage? I have boxes and boxes of fibers and yarn ... maybe I'll use them up on my layouts!

4 comments:

Nonie said...

Great layouts! I like that first one too.

Wendy said...

Love the ZOO Page. Keep on scrappin!

Anonymous said...

you go girl!

Andi said...

Great layouts Missy! I still like fibers.