Thursday, December 27, 2007

Florida.

I realized yesterday I never shared pictures from our trip to Florida in November. It's always so nice to go home and visit our family and friends.

I thought I would share some of the fun things we did. When I was loading these pictures I thought I had pictures of my brother Jerome and my sister-in-law Bonnie (especially of Bonnie and me at Buddy Freddy's) but I could not find them. I just wanted to say seeing them and spending time with them was a highlight too ... I just do not have pictures to share.


Have you ever been to Peeble's BBQ in Auburndale? Oh my gosh ... if you haven't ... you do not know what you are missing! They have the BEST BBQ in America!!


This is my mother-in-law Bett with the owner in front of one of the BBQ pits. They grew up together and have been friends for a very long time.


This is a picture of my MIL Bett and Mike's best friend Fred in his convertible Mustang. Fred and his wife Judy live on Lake Toho in Kissimmee. Can you imagine seeing this beautiful sunset every night??


Our very sweet friends Fred and Judy


Bett, Griffin and I met
Robin, Andi, and Sherry at Olive Garden for lunch. Andi gave Griffin this very cute Halloween Bear that howls ... he loves it and is still playing with it to this day. When you say "friends" ... these ladies are friends for life. I've known them all so long and I value their friendship so very much! I just have to share ... Robin was actually a bridesmaid when Mike and I got married!!


Hey Andi ... did I surprise you with some "sugar"??? LOL!!


Bett, Griffin and I went to Bartow Airbase Museum. They have this neat restaurant inside called Flightline that we ate at too! Isn't this Santa airplane cute??


Mike's Dad Ray and Step Mom Jeri, Griffin and I went to Lake Morton in Lakeland to feed the swans and ducks. Let's just say ... Griffin jumped right in!!


When I said we went to feed the swans and ducks ... what I really should have said is we went to feed the sea gulls ... yuck!! They are taking over there.

We really had a nice time ... I'm looking forward to our next visit home.

3 comments:

angelsamoungus said...

Oh-how I loved your pics. I enjoyed the pics of you and Andi. Sadly we were suppose to meet in September for the first time-but cirumstances delayed the meeting.

Take care,
Love,
Terri

Andi said...

Hi Missy! Loved seeing your Florida pictures...and I enjoyed my surprise "sugar"!!! From a sweetie like you, who wouldn't?

Happy New Year!

Jill LaFaye said...

Yummy..BarBQ sounds really good right now!
I wish you a *Happy New Year*!

Thanks for visiting my blog:)