Friday, November 30, 2007

We're Home.


We're home from our two week vacation ... and it's SO nice to be home.

Today will be a day of getting things organized, clothes washed, groceries bought and getting back to normal life.

While on vacation, I totally had the idea that I would blog everyday ... but I just didn't have the time. I do plan to share photos of our vacation with you very soon and some of the fun things we did.

The reason you see my banner above is there are big changes coming to Missy Made It!. I've been notified by the folks that I use to build and maintain my website that they are no longer going to provide this service come January. I've been using Freemerchant's service for 10 years now and I just love them. It was so easy to use their site to build and maintain my website. After much consideration I've decided I will offer my items only in my Ebay Store. And you know what? I am very, very happy about this. It's so much easier to offer pre-made Paper Piecings, Punch Art and Tear Bears for me. With my two-year old monopolizing the majority of my time it's very hard to find the time to get custom orders completed. And that is so not fair to my customers. So ... with the Ebay store ... it will be much easier to maintain. Who knows ... I might even offer some stuff that's not scrapbook related on there too. I'm trying to figure out where to have my missymadeit.com URL pointed. I'm thinking of having it pointed here to my blog and then you will find my Ebay Store Link and such. What do you think?

4 comments:

Teresa AKA: T said...

I would have a link to ebay, since people going to your site are more than likely looking to purchase your items... I will talk to you more later about it since our phone call got cut short yesterday....

Susie Q said...

I am betting that Teresa has lots of great ideas for you! I know you will do wonderfully well no matter what!

Love the banner...and that you are home safely. I know you had the best time!

Love,
Sue

Sue said...

I agree with Teresa, link it to your ebay "About Me" page. I'm sure you'll do great with it. Glad you're home safe and sound. How's the foot??? I got ANOTHER Brown Recluse spider bite at work yesterday, spent the morning in the emergency room....ugh!! Hope you're doing good!

Anonymous said...

Missy, you can also try WWW.HOMESTEAD.COM -they are linked with ebay too --and I pay only 24.99 a month for an onLine store, and its wonderful.......you can most likely keep your MISSYMADEIT.COM address too......any questions, give me a hollar, -Wendy