Friday, October 05, 2007

Happiness.


Doesn't Griffin look HAPPY in this picture?

I had this exact same giddy feeling earlier today ... a new scrapbook store opened only 12 miles from my house!! Normally I have to drive 25 minutes to the nearest scrapbook store ... but not anymore!!

I've been waiting for Scrap N Time to open ... everytime I would pass I would look to see if they were open. Well, today it was open!!

Let me just share a little bit of information ...
You see ... this store opened in the exact spot I thought would be perfect for a scrapbook store. I live way out in the country and there's really not alot of retail spots available. But this store is located in the cutest little location. They have wooden floors, brick on some of the walls and the most beautiful stained glass window.

Griffin and I went in for a little bit of shopping ... and we met the owner, Tammy ... she was very nice. I purchased a bunch of different patterned papers that I do not have. I'm really looking forward to shopping there frequently!

So ... if you are in the Richmond/Goochland area here's the information

Scrap N Time
1039 W. Broad Street (250)
Manakin-Sabot, VA 23103
708-0613

1 comment:

Andi said...

Woo-hoo...a new scrapbook store!!!