Thursday, October 25, 2007

Doctor Visit.

So ... I finally broke down yesterday and went to the doctor.

Honestly, I didn't go before because I was afraid of what he would say. He looked me over and feels there is a 95% chance that I've just sprained my foot. But, to be certain he recommended that I have X-Rays. So, I went to the Outpatient Facility at the hospital for X-Rays yesterday afternoon. They would tell me nothing ... they tell me that my doctor will call me in the morning.

So of course I am worried all night long that this may be serious.
I hope I do not have to have a cast or anything.

I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting a phone call from my doctor this morning.

Ugggh ... please, please, please, please ... PLEASE ... just let it be a sprain.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Hope it is just a sprain, sometimes those hurt worse than being broken.

Good Luck, hope the doc calls soon.

Anonymous said...

hopefully it's just a sprain and not a tear or anything serious

Anonymous said...

WOW Missy I sure do hope it is just a sprain. I will be praying. Oh and also I want to let you know you have been tagged by me so check it out on my blog. Hugs, Tracie