Thursday, September 13, 2007

The View.

I had several questions in my comments about Sherri Shepherd joining The View. Basically most folks that don't watch seemed confused thinking Whoopi Goldberg was joining and wondering why Sherri was joining as well.

Well ... let's see if I can explain a little ...

Two seasons ago they had had Meredith, Star, Joy, Elisabeth and Barbara. Meredith left and Rosie O'Donnell replaced her. Then Star Jones left shortly after, never to be replaced last seaon. Now, Whoopie is replacing Rosie as moderator and finally they are replacing Star Jones with Sherri Shepherd. I'm so happy with this panel now.

I truly think it's a great group of women, with their own views and NOW these folks are willing to listen to everyone else's point of view without making everything political. Honestly, I watch The View for the hot topics, celebrities and fluff. If I wanted to watch a political show I would turn to Fox News or CNN. Granted, they do have their own political views on things ... but thankfully they have chosen to share those in only one segment of the hot topics section.

So to Whoopi, Joy, Sherri, Elisabeth and Barbara ... yes ... I will take a little time to enjoy The View each and every day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

IMO...politics and religion should never be discussed/debated because we all have our own personal views on it. KWIM?

Sheila said...

Sounds like a good panel! I like the Hot Topics part, too!

TK Angels said...

Ok- I get it now :)

MaybeI will have to tap the view this coming season.

Take care,
Love,
Terri