Friday, September 21, 2007

Scrapbooking.


I am a scrapbooker ... but the honest truth is I scrapbook for everyone else and never for myself. Griffin is 2 and a half and I do not have one single page made for him. I have lots, and lots and lots of pictures ... but there they sit in the little envelopes they came in.

Well ... that's changing my friends!

I've been INSPIRED to scrapbook ... by my friend Andi!!

Just look at this page ... my dear friend
Andi created this page of Griffin, herself and me from our visit last year. We went to the Festival of Trees when we visited Florida last November. (Andi, I hope you do not mind I borrowed the picture!)

I have so much STUFF to scrapbook with ... I'm making a promise to myself ... at least ONE personal scrapbook page a week ... at that rate I will have 52 done in a year!!

I am soooo excited!

Thank you Andi for inspiring me!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you- I completely understand that! I call myself the scrapbook supply collector! (lots of stuff that never seems to get a chance to get used)
Good luck!

Wendy said...

yEAH! GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE SCRAPPIN!!

All the more reason for you to join us on the 6th in Chantilly.
I do hope you will consider it.

e-mail me

scrapinwfriends@aol.com

Andi said...

Missy you made me proud!!! You're so creative you really should be making a scrapbook for Griffin. Trust me...you'll enjoy it as much...if not more...than he will!!! And he'll love it!!!

Now you know we're going to be asking to see a picture of your pages posted on your blog!

Anonymous said...

You go girl!! If you need anything new, visit my site ;o)

Anonymous said...

Missy Yes you ned to scrapbook....You are so talented girl and I know you have the stuff to do it with. All those BEAUTIFUL Punchart Pieces you create. My time is VERY limited here now days but I need to start making atleast 1 page a week too. This would be a GREAT idea for a Scrapbook Forum(something like One Page A Week Scrapbookers)(Hee,Hee)....Hugs, Tracie

Sue said...

WOW! Andi did a beautiful job on the pages she made for you. I am the same way Missy...always making layouts for others and never working on my scrapbooks! lol
Here's my new blog, come visit me!
http://susabella17.blogspot.com/

Susie Q said...

You will have fun doing this! And will be making a treasure for you and for little G! But then, you already know that!

Andi's pages were wonderful weren't they? I look forward to seeing yours as well! You are so creative and talented.

I hope all is well...

Love and hugs,
Sue