Monday, September 10, 2007

Favorite Things.

It's been awhile since I've posted ... so I saw this list of favorite things on Andi's blog and thought I would blog lift it and share some of my favorite things too.

My Favorite Things...


Sound:
Seriously ... when I am downstairs and Griffin is upstairs and he is running. I love the pitter patter sound of his little feet. And I LOVE the sound of his giggles.

Late Night Snack:
Microwave Popcorn with shredded mozzarella cheese

Smell:
Fresh Cut Grass and Fresh Baked Bread.

Color combination:
Dark Red and Navy Blue

Nut:
Pecan

Time of the year:
Fall ... and now that we live in Virginia ... it's spectacular! I love the colors of fall ... I love how the air gets cool and crisp ... and I love the holidays related to fall as well.

Author:
Nora Roberts ... I LOVE HER!

Vegetable:
If I'm honest ... I will say potato ... cooked anyway.

Male Actor:
Tom Selleck

Female Actor:
Sherri Sheppard


Flower:
Sunflowers or daisies

Vacation spot:
We've never been ... but either Washington State or Alaska

Sport to play:
Chase the Griffin ... LOL.

Subject in school:
Florida History

TV channel
Food Network or TLC

Radio station:
Mostly country music

Holiday:
Thanksgiving

Perfume
I love the way Happy (Liz I think) smells ... but I can not wear perfume (burn candles or have potpourri either) since having Griffin. Strange huh?

Shoes:
This is a tough one for me because I've been on a shoe hunting quest for awhile now. I'm looking for some great leather fall/winter closed in shoes ... can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

Candy:
Maple Nut Goodies ... yum!

City to shop:
Any quaint antique/craft store filled town

Beauty products:
Soap, Water, Toothpaste, Shampoo, Deodarant (I have a 2 year old)

Item to shop for:
Scrapbook paper ... I just love scrapbook paper!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Loved reading your "favorites"! I did this a while ago on my blog too.

Cindy Matejka said...

I like this idea, can I steal for my blog? :)

Andi said...

Great answers Missy! I love shopping for scrapbook paper too. I hoard it like they might stop making it and I won't have enough. I'll never be able to use all the paper I have but I continue to buy more. I think I have a paper addiction! Guess one could have worse!

Susie Q said...

Loved reading your list dear Missy.
I love that pitter pat sound too!

I did it on mine too and it was fun.

Love to you all,
Sue