Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sunday Update.

I am still here ... wow ... life has been so busy lately. I just haven't had a chance to blog. I've never had a busier summer ... I guess having a 2 year old will do that to you.

We will have family visiting for the next two weeks. I love having people visit us ... it feels so nice having people around.

I haven't had a chance to visit anyone's blog either ... I hope to get caught up soon! Don't give up on me.

I will blog soon ... I have soooooo many cute pictures to share when I have a chance to get them loaded.

Happy Sunday!
~ Missy

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Happy Sunday to you too! Enjoy the visit from your family!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the family!

Andi said...

Looking forward to seeing your pictures! Have lots of fun with your family and enjoy their visit and your time together.

Susie Q said...

Blog when you can dear Missy! We could never forget you!

Enjoy the visit with the family. Nothing is more important!

Stay well and give that little man a hug from me!

Love,
Sue

Colors of Me said...

Always look forward to seeing your pics :)!! Sounds like your having a busy and fun summer!!