Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hey Ya'll.


It's been far too long since my last blog. I've been busy being a wife, mommy and throwing in a bit of creative time in there as well. Nothing exciting has been happening around here. I've just been having alot of fun spending time outside with Griffin and Mike working on the playset. It's almost like a house! We will get it done soon.

I've also been having alot of fun creating new Mulberry Bears. It's so nice to have some new ideas. They just keep coming. I just wish I had more time in the day. When Griffin is awake ... there is NO time for working. He's 2 ... and he is FULL ON 2 right now.

I wanted to share the picture above. It is Griffin with his Nana Jeri (Mike's step-mother). This picture was taken in Ray & Jeri's garden in Florida. I just love how the sunlight is radiating on them.

Well ... as I mentioned Griffin is awake ... and it's time for another ba-na-na Mommy!

Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

Andi said...

Get that boy a banana!!!

Cute picture of Griffin and his Nana Jeri.

Keep those creative juices flowing. We love seeing all your new creations.

Anonymous said...

I keep looking on eBay to see what you're making and you have been on a roll girlfriend!

Thanks for the ad :) saw it this am

Teresa AKA: T said...

Love the pictute of Nana and G..... Looks like it might have been taken at Bok Tower.... Just what I remember the sun looking like when I was there.... Oh and I love all of your new stuff..... Especially the Lady Bug One..... Keep up the good work...... T

TK Angels said...

Love the pic of Griffin and Nana Jeri.

I also love to see your creations.

Summer time is so busy for all. So many things to do and I believe that many would like to do things outside than inside. My blogging has not been everyday. Just too busy.

Take care,
Love,
Terri

Susie Q said...

I hope he enjoyed that banana! : )

Such a sweet picture of two special people! Little G is SO precious! That pic would make a great gift for his Nana Jeri!

I love all your great, creative work of late! You have so much talent!

Love,
Sue