Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Catch Up.


Just look at my sweet husband (Mike) showing our sweet son (Griffin) how to drill. They are working on his new play set ... and we are hereby dubbing it "Fort Griffin". It's done ... finished! Yeaaahhh!! I promise to share pictures soon.

We had a pretty uneventful weekend and a very quite Father's Day. Mike took it easy most of the day ... well, except for seeking revenge on the dreaded Japanese Beetles that are once again trying to invade our crepe myrtles and anything else flowering. Ughhh! They are horrible.

I've been a pretty bad blogging buddy lately. I just can't seem to find the time to blog ... or even to visit my blogging friends. As you know, I have this verrrrry slow dial up connection and it makes it near to impossible to visit any websites or blogs that have alot of images ... ... but ... alas ... I will try to visit as often as I can. And I promise to try to get back to daily blogging.

Now ... question for you ... it's 1:00 am ... do I count this as my Tuesday blog or can I officially count it as my Wednesday blog since it's after midnight? First of all, I can NOT believe I'm up at 1:00 am. I must be CRAZY! Griffin will be up in 5 hours and he will most definately expect Mommy to greet him with a warm, sweet smile. So ... I guess I better head to bed so I can fester up that warm, sweet smile for my dear, sweet boy in only 5 hours!

Toodle-loo ... 'til next time.
Missy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

just adorable Missy...... Those two guy really are special..... Thanks for sharing...... Can't wait to see pictures of "Fort Griffin" Take care Girl.... T

Anonymous said...

looks like you got a spammer comment....

count it as Tuesday since it posted as pm not am :)

TK Angels said...

I can't wait to see Fort Griffin. Summers are always so busy!! Just take care of yourself and your family.

Take care,
Love,
Terri

Andi said...

Looking forward to seeing Fort Griffin! The picture of your two guys is adorable!

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to play in Fort Griffin. See you Friday!

Cassandra said...

Just popping in to say hi...can't wait to see the playset!

Susie Q said...

Just a wonderful picture of your 2 guys.
Fort G will be such fun! memories will be made!!

Hugs and love,
Sue