Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Smile.



When I saw this picture on my camera, it made me giggle ... he's doing two of his favorite things ... swinging and holding a flower. No matter where we are, or what we are doing ... if he sees a yellow flower (in this case a dandelion) he wants to pull it up.

Have you been watching Dancing with the Stars? I have ... I'm a HUGE fan. I wasn't surprised when Paulina was voted off last night. She seemed very awkward. I thought for sure either she, Shandi or Billy Ray would go. My early favorites this year are Joey Fatone, Ian Ziering, Apollo Anton Ono and Laila Ali.

I have to admit ... I'm beginning to like Heather Mills ... and I really, really don't want to. For those of you that watched Monday night ... did you see that awesome backward walk over? Oh my gosh ... the woman has guts AND talent!! I can't wait until next week.

We are off to the gym today ... just a normal day for us. Hope you all have a great day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Heather isn't too bad...and I don't like her either and I don't want to like her.

Joey is my FAVE, then Laila (she's sexy for a boxer), and Ian is just hot!

Cute picture of G...bubbles on the way. Should be there by Friday, had to send Priority mail because of weight

Andi said...

Griffin's picture made me giggle too! He looks so happy!

Now, to DWTS's! Yes, I've been watching and I think Heather Mills has been such a trooper and inspiration to everyone. Her backward walk-over was amazing!

My favorites are Laila Ali...I like her deep voice too and the big tall basketball player. I'm sure he'll go soon but it must be difficult to be that tall and have a dance partner that much shorter than you. I think he's pretty cool. I like Joey and Apollo as well...like Apollo's partner...very pretty girl. And of course Ian from 90210 is on my favorite list as well.

Now if we can just get Sanjaya OFF of American Idol!!!

Sue said...

I promised myself I would not get hooked on one more show..but ya'll talked me into it!
Joey is diffently my favorite, but I liked Ian and Laila too. I too wanted NOT to like Heather..but I have to give her credit.. she did pretty good. I suspect she will be off soon though.
I can almost HEAR Griffin giggling in the picture! So very cute!!

Susie Q said...

There is that face I love!!
The zoo is always such fun isn't it? G is at the perfect age for it.
Do you need more bubbles??? I am going to get those boxes off to you and Jen and Andi by Monday and could send more bubbles then.
Love,
Sue

TK Angels said...

I have the shows taped-but have not had the time to watch. I work for a prosthetic company and we as all the rest are looking to see how she does.

You know there are bets online to see how long Heather's leg will stay on.

Cute pic as usual of the camera shy Griffin. :)

Take care,
Love,
Terri

Sheila said...

Those pictures of Griffin are precious, both in the swing and the zoo pics! They're so cute at that age, amazed at all the animals!
I do NOT like Heather Mills, and I'll never like her, after everything she did/said about Paul. I've never watched DWTS before, but I am this year, and I DO like the show! But I can't wait until she goes. My favorite is Billy Ray Cyrus, and John R. (the guy who used to be on Cheers.) OH, and Joey, too!

Wendy said...

Look at that face!! Adorable

That is a whole scrapbook page all by itself!