Friday, March 30, 2007

Sam's Club -vs- Costco



My family has a membership to Sam's Club and my friend Heidi's family has a membership to Costco. We've decided we each want to visit one another's shopping warehouse of choice to see if we might indeed like the other one better. Today is our chance to visit Costco. I'm kind of excited about it. Everytime we drive past, their parking lot is always full. I like shopping at Sam's ... I have no complaints, but sometimes it's fun to see what others have to offer.

Do you shop at Sam's Club, Costco or both? What do you like best about them? I'd love to hear your opinions.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never been to a Costco but I know peopel that like it.
Been to BJ's and Sams and to me their the same

Sue said...

We have shopped at both and I prefer Costco. Not sure about your area, but here the Costco is much cleaner than Sam's Club is. (The Costco we went to in Modesto when we lived in CA was cleaner too!)
Price wise I think they are close, but each has different merchandise too. They just opened up a Costco in Nashville so now Laura and Jeff go to both.. depending on what they need.
I'm off to WalMart.., then to get my hair cut. (NOT GETTIN EYEBROWS WAXED)lol.. it's pay day! Yipeee!!

Cassandra said...

I've had both memberships and I prefer Costco. I love their bakery and fresh fish sections. Also, they have a lot of great brand name clothes - I get all my socks and tanks from there. Their pizza is the best too!

Jolene George said...

I have memberships to both, but shop at Sam's more. I just like it better. They just have more of the things that I like and use. Costco has some things I like and they always have different seasonal items so I go to both.