Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday.

It's Monday ... we had a pretty uneventful weekend staying home most of the weekend. Sunday we did venture out in the afternoon to Home Depot and Lowe's to try to figure out what we are going to landscape with around Griffin's playset that we will be getting in a few weeks. It's going to be a huge play area ... can't wait to get it ... we won't have to go to the park ever again. LOL ... just kidding.

Then, we went to Red Robin ... love that place, it's so kid friendly.

I'm soooo dang excited ya'll ... Dancing With The Stars is coming on tonight ... woo hooo ... it's one of my favorite shows on tv.

I will leave you with a few things I created this weekend ...



7 comments:

Andi said...

Missy, your creations are so darn cute!!!

You'll have to post pictures of Griffin's new play area. Sounds like it's going to be great. He'll have fun there for sure!

What's Red Robin?

Sheila said...

I'll be watching Dancing with the Stars tonight too. I usually don't watch it, but I'm watching to see Heather Mills McCartney - Paul McCartney's soon-to-be ex-wife. I can't stand her, but I'm watching out of curiosity.

Sue said...

I'll be watching too! I got hooked on that show last season...just love it!
You've been a very busy young lady with all your cute new tear bears! Just love the one with the sail boat..so cute!!

TK Angels said...

Love the Red Robin also.

Your Teddy Bears are beautiful as usual!!

I will be watching Dancing With The Stars Also. I have not missed a season.

This year is more interesting to me since I work for a prosthetic company.

You know that there are bets to see how long Ex Mrs. Sir Paul will be able to keep her leg on.

Take care,
Love,
Terri

Anonymous said...

Love your bears and I'm watching it right now!! So far, Joey is my fave!

Scraploft said...

Hi Missy -

I made it to your site, and your ART is awesome. I love how your used the MME quotes. Love your stuff. TFS!

Cassandra said...

I absolutely HEART the sunshine bear!! I wish I had your talent!