Friday, February 02, 2007

TGIF ...


I'm really happy it's Friday! My mother-in-law Bett is flying in tomorrow and will be visiting us until Thursday. You do not know how happy this makes me. I really miss her so much and love when we are together. She will be here for Griffin's birthday, so it will be extra special.

She will be flying into Richmond tomorrow afternoon. We plan to pick her up from the airport and then head to Williamsburg. Mike needs some new shoes, so we will be going to the Timberland outlet over there. I'm really hoping we can pop into Williamsburg Pottery so I can go to the ribbon building. I do not have to go to any other buildings ... just the ribbon building. They have the 3/8" gingham ribbon that I love to use for only $2.50 a roll ... that's 25 yards ya'll ... for only $2.50!

Sunday we will all be going with Mike to his flight lesson. Bett has never seen Mike fly and we think she would enjoy going. Other than that we have no real set plans except for Griffin's birthday party on Wednesday ... which we are really looking forward to.

The little Easter Bunny that you see above is a new creation of mine. Just thought I would share it.

I hope you all have a lovely (and warm!) weekend.

7 comments:

Sue said...

As always, your newest creation is cute as can be!
We finally got some snow early this am... not much just an inch or so. Have a great weekend.

Andi said...

Missy, your little Easter Bunny is too cute!!!

You'll have a great time with Bett visiting. It will be fun for her to see Mike flying a plane.

Have lots of fun at Griffin's birthday party.

Jolene George said...

First of all...so dang cute! I know I say it all the time, but you are so talented and have a beautiful style.
I hope you have a wonderful time with your MIL...so fun that she will be here for Griffin's birthday.

Cheryl Wray said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful visit with your mil planned. I hope you all have a great time together--especially celebrating Griffin's birthday!
Love the bear!

Susie Q said...

You really are talented dear Missy. Creative as all get out! You have fun with Bett. It will be a great weekend for you all.

Can not wait to see the pictures of Griffin's BD!

Love to all,
Sue

Nonie said...

That is so cute. I'm gald you have a good relationship with your MIL. Enjoy her visit.

TK Angels said...

First looking at your recent blog I loved the picture-then after ready-it is your creation. How cute! Have fun with your MIL. Tell Mike to be careful and have fun. Flying must be the new thing. I know of at least 5 friends that are taking flying lessons now.

Take care Martha Stewart

Terri