Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thursday ...


Is this not one of the wackiest pictures you've ever seen?
LOL ... just thought it was funny and I would share.
You can click on it for a better view if you would like.

Yesterday after playtime at the gym, Griffin and I had lunch at Subway with our new friends Heidi, Ryan and Evan. Ryan is 26-months and Evan is 4-months old. Heidi is a great girl and we have alot in common. It's really nice making a new friend. I'm hoping we will all be able to get together again.

Today we are just staying home. I'm really hoping it gets warmer outside today ... I would love for G and me to be able to go for a walk and maybe play outside a bit today.

Then, I will work when he goes down for a nap ... I am having so much fun just making pre-made stuff. I'm working when I want to ... no pressure!

Pure Joy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is AWESOME! I love the angle of it; what gorgeous eyes!!
Have a great day today,
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Love this picture. I SEE YOU!

Love your work, I think you need to design a scrapbooker bear.

Have a great day, it's suppose to be about 72 here today.

Have a good one, I'm off to Va. Beach today!! YEAH

Anonymous said...

What a funny picture!

I hope it warms up for you! It is a little cold here today. Maybe tomorrow will be better...

Anonymous said...

It's pretty warm here today...right now it's 58...and it's January...my crocus are busting out of the ground!

Cute photo, big brown eyes :)

Anonymous said...

Now that is precious! He looks like one of those animals...youknow, the ones withthe huge eyes...the stuffies. Dogs and Cats...oh, I forget what they are called! But Griffin is cuter! : )

Hugs,
Sue

Andi said...

Those big eyes are so cute!

Glad you're enjoying time with your new friends. I know Griffin loves having playtime.

Sounds wonderful to work "when you want to". I'd like to be on that plan myself!

Anonymous said...

My, my what big eyes those are.... Cute, Cute, Cute... Like always.....

Jolene George said...

LOL! Funny picture Missy. I hope you did get to go outside to play.