Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Cricut ...


I totally can not believe I haven't shared this before ... I got a Cricut Die Cutting System for Christmas. Well, it really was kind of a Christmas present even though I got it in January. A few months ago we saw them in the local scrapbook store for $259. I really wanted one then, but that was alot of money to spend on a toy. Well, in December I couldn't believe they had them in Walmart for $169! Oh my gosh! When my family members asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I told them Walmart Gift Certificates so I could put it toward purchasing the Cricut. They were so sweet to do this for me.

I didn't need it ... I just wanted it. And I love it!

If you saw my "Be You Tear Bear" blog post the other day, I used the Cricut to cut out the letters. It is just sooooooooooo awesome!

I also wanted to say ... today I've visited all of my blogging friends blogs ... but Blogger will not allow me to leave comments. I just don't get it. I will most definately visit again tomorrow and try again. Please know ... I've been by, but just can't say hello.

11 comments:

Sheila said...

Missy, have fun with your new Cricut Die Cutting System. I know NOTHING about scrapbooking, so I don't know much about it; but you sure got a great deal! Have fun with it.
Sheila

Anonymous said...

My Walmart doesn't sell them in NJ, apparently they are sold in lots of states and even in Canada.

Nonie said...

Lucky You! I've seen them at my walmart too. Have fun with it.

Susie Q said...

Have fun with this!! What a cool toy! It sounds like you got a great deal too.
I look forward to seeing your new projects! You Miss Talent you!

Love and hugs,
Sue

Cheryl Wray said...

Woo hoo!! How fun and what a great idea to ask for gift cards from everyone! I don't think I've seen it at our Walmart around here! I did see it demonstrated at my lss and it looks very cool! Have fun with it!!

Andi said...

Wow...that looks like a pretty cool toy. I really don't know much...actually I don't know anything about them. But I'm glad you got it and I'm sure whatever cool things it does...you'll make it even "cooler" still!

Sue said...

Oh Missy.. I'm GREEN with envy! LOL
I've been wanting one of those since the first time I saw them. Since I'm not selling paper piecings on ebay any longer I really can't justify spending that much money on myself. I guess I'll have to wait for the price to come down a bit. Have LOTS of fun creating your beautiful pieces with your new toy!

Wendy said...

OMG Don't you just love it???
I love mine, I don't have to have all those other toys, sizzix, coluzzle, just my CRICUT. I am looking to get the teardrop cartridge for my collection. Scrap On Sister!!!

Still waiting for you to make a scrapbook bear.

Melissa said...

how awesome is that! enjoy ;)

Jolene George said...

Oh my gosh! How fun is that. I would love to see what some things that your going to do with it. I really want a die cutting system like this, but can't decide on one. I have QK, but want something to do big letters like this. Have fun playing with it!!!

SmileyCarrie said...

Congratulations on your new "bug" ... I love mine! Woo hoo! Have fun!