Monday, January 15, 2007

Coughing ...

Griffin has had a terribly deep, bronchial cough since Saturday morning. Today we will be going to the doctor to have it checked out. Mike suggested I take him in. He's usually the "wait and see" kind of parent, but when he said to take him in, I know he's worried too. Please say a little prayer that it's only a cold and nothing more serious.

***12:25 PM AFTER DOCTOR UPDATE***
We went to the doctor and Griffin has Strep Throat ... thank goodness it is nothing more serious. He's back on the amoxicillin and will be feeling better soon. Thank you for caring about my little guy.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Said a little prayer for griffin this morning. Hope it's just a little cough. My daughter had one a couple weeks ago, it finally went away. Proped her up and turn on the vaporizor.

Hope he is feeling beter soon.

Andi said...

Hope your little guy's cough is nothing serious. I think it's wise to have it checked. Keep us updated on what the doctor says. You'll be in my prayers dear Missy.

Anonymous said...

Please let us know how he makes out. Good luck.

Jolene George said...

Oh...that poor little guy. I hope the antibiotics take affect speedy quick! I hate thinking of that little cutie pie being sick.

Susie Q said...

I will say a little prayer that Griffin recovers soon...you are so cared for and loved little guy!
By all of us! : )
Big hugs...

Sue said...

So happy to hear it's nothing serious! Poor little guy.. strep throat is not fun. My prayers are with all of you. Take care!

Sheila said...

Ah, good old amoxicillin (or "the pink stuff", as we called it around here!) It does wonders for strep throat. My kids had it several times when they were little, and it always does the trick (and quickly too!). Hope he feels better very soon!