Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Blogging Buddies ...


Teresa
Yesterday I had the absolute pleasure of talking to my blogging friend Teresa on the telephone for the first time. It's so nice to be able to put a voice to the face and words we see!

Wendy
And ... another of my blogging friends Wendy has some absolutely beautiful pages listed on her blog. They are available for purchase if you are interested. Please take a moment to check them out.

Griffin is feeling better this morning. The amoxicillin seems to be working it's magic.

Now, I'm a little worried about something else. Mike has had a headache since Saturday morning. He says it comes and goes, but is pretty much constant. He's not sure if it's due to the low/high weather pressures we've been having. I tried to get him to go to the doctor ... but he says no. I made him promise if it's still there in the next couple of days he will go to the doctor. I hope it's just atmospheric related.

6 comments:

aimee said...

I hope it is just sinus too. I sometimes get those kind. Does it hurt especially when he bends over or lies down? If so, then probably sinus.

Hope he gets to feeling better. I'll keep him in my prayers...

Anonymous said...

I'd wager to say it's a cross between sinus and weather because I too have had one since like Friday and it's annoying!
Our weather is pretty close to one anothers.
When I bend my head down, look out because I come up in a little dizzy mode

Susie Q said...

I have had one too, and the dizzyness too, just like Jen. But then, with me, dizzyheaded dame that I am, that is normal!
How wonderful that you spoke with Teresa! How cool is that!
I will keep Mike in my prayers..don't worry. I am sure he will feel better soon. Isn't it hard to get men to the doctor? Oh my.
I am glad little G is better today...now YOU stay well.
Love and hugs,
Sue

Andi said...

Glad your little guy is doing better...now just get the big guy better as well.

Take care of Missy too!

Cool that you talked to Teresa!

Cheryl Wray said...

The weather is screwing with my head too! I get awful headaches when it changes somuch--and believe me, it has been changing! Went from 75 to like 35 in the last day! Hope his headache disappears soon!!
Will go check out those two blogs. Love reading new ones!!

Jolene George said...

I've had a headache for a few days too, which is weird since I went quite a while without one. I'm sure his will pass, because I really don't see him going to the doctor...because he is a man. :o)
I saw Wendy's pages on her blog. They are really pretty.
I'm so glad Griffin is doing better and that you got to talk to sweet Teresa on the phone.