Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My Cousin Kim ...

A bit of sad news to share ... my cousin Kim passed away yesterday.

She was only 39 years old ...

We grew up together ... we lived right beside each other ... we were only 3 months apart in age. We were often in the same classes, shared summers together and were the best of friends growing up ... heck we even worked at McDonald's together. As we got older, we grew apart ... and the sad reality is ... I haven't seen her in years.

I really wish I had a picture of Kim I could share with you. She had what I call "Bambi Eyes" ... you know those deep, soulful, brown eyes. She was a beautiful girl ... smart ... bright ... and tormented.

The last time I saw Kim was a few years ago ... she was getting married again and was very, very happy. *THAT* is the Kim I choose to remember.

May you rest in peace Kim. I Love You.

5 comments:

Andi said...

Missy, I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin Kim. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Always remember those good memories of your happy times together.

Anonymous said...

Oh my...I'm sorry. So young too.

Anonymous said...

Oh Kim. I am so sorry for your family's loss. So young...hold your memories close and she will be a part of you forever.

HUgs,
Sue

Jolene George said...

What sad heartbreaking news. I'm glad you're choosing to remember the Kim you loved. Such a young woman...much too young to be gone. So sorry sweet Missy! (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

How sad! My prayers are with you and with her family!