Monday, December 11, 2006

Monday ... Errand Day!

It's Monday ... errand day for Griffin and me. We went to the dump (lovely!), Walmart, Michael's, Memories Galore (LSS) and had lunch at Padow's Deli with our friends Cyndi, Harry & Jack. We had a pretty productive day. I found two Christmas presents. Our neighbor Grayson wanted a "Spiderman and Bad Man". So, I found him a Spider Man action figure set that included Spiderman and another action figure that I think is a "bad man" ... he's 5 ... I think he'll like it. I also found a neat jewelry making kit for Granny Clara at Michael's. When we were in Florida I asked her what she wanted for Christmas and she said "you know those beads you can make necklaces with" ... so I think I found what she had in mind.

Griffin is upstairs napping. I'm trying to get emails caught up and blogs read while he's asleep. I can get about 0% of anything done while he's awake. That's okay though ... being Mommy is my priority.

We still do not have our Christmas tree up yet. I'm thinking Mike might get it out of the attic tonight and I can put it all together tomorrow. I'll post pictures as soon as we are decorated. The only "decorations" I have up right are the Christmas cards we have received in the mail. They are taped to our fireplace mantle. Oh, and I have our Santa garden flag outside.


Thought I would share another TB I made while Griffin was napping on Sunday. I'm really enjoying making some new stuff. And yes Sue ... I definately remember the $$$ days from Ebay ... lol ... where did they go???? (Grin)

7 comments:

Teresa AKA: T said...

This is the cutest little thing I've seen. Great for Valentine's Day.. I bet you do great with it..... T

Anonymous said...

they are adorable!!

The penguins were olives, carrots and cream cheese.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Cream-Cheese-Penguins/Detail.aspx?lnkid=990

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable! You are such a talent!

Fondly,
Sue

Jolene George said...

What a fun and productive day! I love your PP...so cute!

Andi said...

The creative bug really has bitten you. So adorable Missy!!! Sounds like you've had a busy day...but with a little one, I'm sure it's always busy.

Teresa AKA: T said...

Missy, I just looked at your ebay, looks like the new items are going over well.... I thought they would, they are so stinking cute....T

Anonymous said...

Missy, I love your new stuff. SO CUTE as always :)