Tuesday, December 05, 2006

It's Tuesday ...

Griffin and I went Christmas shopping today. We went to the mall to meet friends for a playdate at the mall play area, lunch, then just a little Christmas shopping. It was nice to get out of the house. It's cold here ... in the 20s. We had to bundle up, which makes getting Griffin in the car seat and stroller SO much fun. This time of year everything I touch SHOCKS me ... I hate that!! I'm so scared to touch anything for fear of getting shocked ... LOL.

Thought I would share a cute picture I took of Griffin while we were in Florida. He is playing with Daddy's Tonka toy that we found in Bett's attic. It's over 30 years old! How cute is that?? There are actually three of them and we plan to bring them home with us next time we visit Florida.

4 comments:

Andi said...

The picture of Griffin playing with the toy truck is precious! Does Bett have any pictures of Mike at G's age playing with those toys? That would be a super scrapbook page...like father, like son.

20's...wow...it really is cold up there. Your playdate sounds fun!

Melissa said...

awww what a cutie :)

Jolene George said...

I've been getting shocked on everything too.
I love old tonka's...apparently Griffin does too! :o)

Anonymous said...

Cute!! Those older trucks sure are built better than anything made today,LOL


You know, I have a little fear of my cat because it's been told to me by a vet that she is schizo....I so know how dangerous a cat bite and a cat scratch can be....we have a friend whose a firefighter, got a call to rescue their outdoor cat from a tree...he went and did it and got bit and it put him in the hospital for cat scratch fever. It can kill you.
Today my arm looks very bruised so it must've been her mouth biting me and one tooth broke the skin. I was even wearing a sweatshirt!