Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Can't Load To Blogger ...

Well ... I've taken the time to sit down and share some Christmas photos ... but Blogger will not let me load them.

I will try again tomorrow as Griffin will probably be waking up from his nap soon and I will not be able to do so. We had a really sweet, fun Christmas and I would love to share them with you.

And ... Blogger will not allow me to leave comments right now either. I'm visiting all of my daily blogger stops ... but I can't leave you a comment. Ughhh!!!

Until Thursday ...
M

4 comments:

Sue said...

Let's see...will my comment show up?LOL
Got the pictures you sent in the email...love em!! Griffin looks sooooooo happy to see his Tickle me Elmo! I see Daddy was busy putting something together too! Love the pic of you showing Griffin the Choo Choo...can't tell who is having more fun..you or G! lol

Andi said...

Love the pictures you sent Missy! The one of Griffin laughing is my favorite. So glad you had a wonderful Christmas...now go play with those new toys!

Jolene George said...

Dang...and I can't leave any comments on any typepad blogs. I hope blogger and typepad cooperate with us soon.

Anonymous said...

I can leave comments but I had trouble earlier today uploading photos...I just uploaded a few and when I went to upload more it said NOPE!