Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wednesday Update ...

Since I ranted in my last post I thought I would catch up a little since it's been a couple of days since I've last posted.


Yep ... I voted yesterday. There's something about this picture that just appeals to me ... of course I had to give G my "I Voted" sticker. After I voted yesterday Griffin and I went to the Children's Museum in Richmond. After playing in the water area at the Museum the sticker became cemented to his hand. This is a picture after I washed his hands for like the 6th time and it still wouldn't come off. I finally used vegetable oil and it came right off.


Upon arriving home I found a USPS box on my front porch. Oh my goodness ... it was from my very dear friend ANDI ... it was a gift. She sent me this very cute "Paula Deen's Tour" Bag that included two different seasoning salts. She also sent a very sweet HANDMADE Thanksgiving card and a darling card that plays "Rockin' Robin" when you open it. This gift touched my heart. She knows just how much I loooove Paula Deen and she remembered that "Rockin' Robin" is the song I sing to Griffin that makes him stop crying. Thank you so, so, so much Andi!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovin' that package man, are yah? LOL, that is what my little guy calls the UPS man.

I loved him today because he brought my CM starter kit! Woo Hoo

Andi said...

Your little man just likes his stickers!!! I'm glad you voted...even though if I recall you and I usually vote different party lines...lol!!!

So glad you liked your surprise!

Jolene George said...

Andi is such a sweetheart! What a thoughtful thing to do. I so love Paula Deen too!
I was so glad to see you finally be able to post on my blog. I missed you! I've had to post as anonymous on several peoples blogs because blogger wasn't recognizing me.