Saturday, November 25, 2006

Pop & Nana's Gardens

Ray & Jeri (Mike's Dad & Step-Mother) live in a beautiful log home in Davenport. They have the most GORGEOUS garden! I thought I would share pictures of their lovely garden ... it's this gorgeous during the winter ... can you imagine what it looks like during the spring and summer?


Ray (Pop) walking along the side of the house


Jeri (Nana) enjoying her garden


They have collected rocks, jewels, marble, dishes, etc and created these adorable scenes along the walkway. This one looks a little like a heart ... it's actually a crab ... do you see it?


And this is a frog ... so cute!!


Do these flowers look familiar? We stood under these when we were trying to get pictures for our Christmas cards taken


Jeri & Mike


More beautiful flowers


One of the many walk-ways


The swing area ...


Griffin taking a stroll in Pop & Nana's Garden ...

3 comments:

Andi said...

What a beautiful peaceful place. Looks like a good spot to just sit and relax, maybe read a good book.

Griffin looks so cute walking with his leaf in hand.

Anonymous said...

What a special place to be. I love it. The walk is so creative. I am loving your blog Missy and will be back regularly. Thank you for visting me! We lived in VA for 8 years and in Central Florida for 3 so we have somnething in common! I am also a stay at home Mom, love scrapbooking. My little girl is doing one now, of her 3 year old cousin, as a gift for her aunt and uncle! : )

Jolene George said...

Oh my goodness! What an amazing garden they have. Such a treat for you! I can see that Griffin loved it too.