Saturday, November 04, 2006

Making Hand Turkeys ...

Do you remember making hand turkeys when you were a child? It's something I completely forgot about until the other day when I was watching a friend's little boy. I thought it would be fun for Griffin and Grayson to do an art project and when I went to take the paper and crayons out, it occurred to me we should make hand turkeys, after all Thanksgiving is just right around the corner.


Griffin and Grayson creating their masterpieces


Hand Turkey Masterpieces
(Image is a little blurry you can click to see better)

5 comments:

Jolene George said...

Oh! I remember making hand turkeys! How fun! and what a great memory for you to bring back for me. They look like they're having fun!

Andi said...

What a cute idea...I don't think my generation ever thought to do that...at least I don't remember it. What a great Thanksgiving tradition...and I'm sure that artwork will find a place of importance on the refrigerator!

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!

My kids were making these the other day...

Teresa AKA: T said...

Just TOO TOO Cute, Missy I knew you would come up with something to do with the boys.. I just love the third member sitting at the table and little Griffin is just so precious looking at his hand in amazement on how to do a hand turkey. Here is my email addy if you did get it by email. teresa@thedivadogbowtique.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my decisions...it brought a smile to my face.
Thank god for online buddies :)