Monday, October 30, 2006

A Little Gray Hair ...

I got my hair cut last week and I hate it. It looks like a bowl. Last May I got all of my long hair cut off and it was beginning to grow out again. I went in to the salon and ask the girl to keep the length and give me lots and lots of layers. I don't think she heard me. What was I thinking? I should have waited until we went to Florida to get my hair cut at Connie's salon. Anyway ... we were outside yesterday and Mike said to me ... so when are you going to color your hair. He knows I bought hair color the other day. Apparently the sun was hitting my hair just the right way and the grays were sparkling in the sun.

Sigh ...

Needless to say, I will be coloring my hair today. Last time I colored my hair I went for more of a red look. Normally it's more blonde. Hopefully once the blonde takes and the grays are covered my hair cut will look less bowl like. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Andi said...

I'm sure your haircut is cute...it would have to be on you!!!

Those aren't gray hairs...those are blonde hi-lights showing through!!!

robin c. said...

Missy,

You have more hair than anyone I know!!! So the cut isn't just right...you can still go to see Connie and she will adjust the layers. Hair grows really fast and yours has always looked great!!

Who has grey hair these days??? It's a natural highlight...double processed blonde...I have plenty.
Hugs to you!!!:)

Jolene George said...

I can't wait to see your new hair pictures. I'm a firm believer in coloring. Us women need to stay looking young as long as we can. Although I have this gray patch in the fron that never seems to take color. :o)