Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday ... Monday ...

It's Monday ...

I did not turn the computer on at all this weekend ... it felt so good. I'm not sure I will be able to do that every weekend, but THIS weekend I decided NO computer.

Griffin had a rough night last night. He woke up three times last night, the first time at 11 pm ... first time he had poopy (sorry to be so graphic) ... he NEVER goes poopy while sleeping ... I don't know what was up with that. I think it scared him because he just would not settle down. He had the heart-breaking crying going on ... he was wailing as if he did not want Mike or me to leave the room. Finally, he settled down ... but he woke up 2 more times after that ... exhausting! I thought maybe he would sleep in this morning, and he did a little ... but he was up by 6:45. I'm thinking he will go down for an early nap today.

Mike took a of picture of G and me this weekend ... trying to get Griffin to sit still and actually LOOK at the camera is almost an impossible task these days.

I'm thinking about using this as my new "Blog Picture" ... I'm usually the one behind the camera so there are very few pictures of me with my little one. I'm going to ask Mike to take a few more to see if we can get some better ones.


This is the full color version


Same picture ... black & white

I'm thinking I like the black and white version better ... what do you think?

After seeing these pictures, I realized I really do NOT like my hair at all. I'm really a wash & wear kind of girl these days, so whatever is easy, works for me ... but there is no style to my hair at all. I definately need to make an appointment to see Connie when we go to Florida. Do you ever watch The View? I'm loving Joy Behar's hair ... but it looks like ALOT of work, and I just do not have the time ... so I do not really know what I want ... I'll figure something out.

3 comments:

Jolene George said...

I love the new picture. It's cute of both of you. You need to have hubby take them more often so that you're in some. I can't decde if I like the color or B&W better. They both look great.
Good luck finding an easy hair style. I've had to wash, blow dry, curl and style my hair everyday. Plus I wear make up everyday too. I guess when you do it your whole life, you get use to it....still a pain in the rear. :o)
I hope Griffin takes a good long nap today for you.

Teresa AKA: T said...

Hi Missy, Wish I could go without turning the computer on...Mine stays on 12/7....Poor thing.

Your picture is great. Your really remind me on one of my best frieds. I will post a picture of her on my blog so you can see. I showed Rusty your picture and he said you and she could pass as sisters.

Talk to you later,
Teresa

Teresa AKA: T said...

Boy you can really tell I've been up all night. Lots of typos in my post. Sorry about that.