Thursday, August 17, 2006

My Get-Up-And-Go ... Got-Up-And-Went ...

I am sooooooooooooo tired.

It's 1:00 in the afternoon and I am so sleepy. This happened yesterday too. I just do not understand. I can not sleep past 5:00 in the morning, and I'm asleep on the couch by 9:00 pm.

Griffin went down for a nap at noon and then I ate a little lunch. I'm sitting here trying to psych myself up to work (orders that HAVE to be finished, cut or packed) ... and right now ... all I can think about is SLEEP!

Should I take a nap? Maybe I can lay down for a half hour or so ... I can get up before Griffin wakes from his nap ... then maybe I can get a little work done as well.

Yes ... I think Mommy is going upstairs to take a little nap. Night, Night Ya'll.

1 comment:

Jolene George said...

YES! Take a short power nap. I have found myself very tired in the afternnon too, so I've taken one almost everyday. Just don't sleep too long because that zapps your energy quick and it's hard to recover.