Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Day By Day ...

The past few days have been a bit difficult ...

Everytime I turn around I'm reminded of Wyatt. As I'm putting cheese on my nacho chips tonight I thought ... oh ... there's a little left, I can give it to Wyatt ... just a normal every day thought ...

Sigh ... anyway ...

I happened across this layout today on my computer ... as you can probably tell it was made many, many years ago when I was just beginning to scrap and using the "new trend" of fibers.



I wanted to thank everyone for the many kind emails you've sent, and the sweet comments left on my blog. We are missing our sweet boy ... and as each day comes forward it WILL get easier. Love to you all ... M.

1 comment:

Jolene George said...

Awwww...the young Whatt! So sweet!I have old layouts like yours too. You absolutley need to scrap the new pictures with journaling of what he meant to your family.