Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tuesday Morning With Griffin

So ... I'm sitting here this morning (6:00 am) trying to decide what to blog.

I look over and Griffin is climbing onto the rocking chair to watch Jay Jay the Jet Plane. My heart is overwhelmed with love for this sweet little boy ... so ... my blog is going to be about him.

He actually went to sleep at 6:30 last night. He fell asleep while we were eating dinner. He never took a nap yesterday ... and he actually slept until 6:00 this morning. We are going to get back on schedule today.



One of his favorite things to do is play on the front porch and blow bubbles. He's so cute when he does this. He climbs up on this little antique chair we have out there to reach the bubbles and then hands them to us to blow them for him.

1:30 PM TUESDAY UDPATE!
So ... we had to run to Richmond to take some things to Mike at work. We stopped by and picked up lunch to eat when we got home. As we were eating lunch I said "it's good" ... and then Griffin said "it's good" too! Oh my gosh!! I could not believe he actually said it. Harley and I looked at each other with our mouths wide open and starting laughing. Of course we tried and tried to get him to say it again, but he wouldn't. Sooooooo ... Griffin said his first official "sentence" today ...

"It's Good!"

No comments: