Friday, July 14, 2006

TGIF

Thank God It's Friday ...

Even though I'm home everyday, I really look forward to Friday. There's something about the last day of the "work week" that I look forward to.

Griffin, Harley and I will be running errands today.

I finally have an appointment for an eye exam today. Since my glasses broke about 2 weeks ago I've been wearing my old "coke bottle" glasses from the early 90s and my contacts. I like wearing my contacts but it's hard to see close up with them. When I'm working I'm constantly taking my glasses off to draw faces and putting the small penning details on my paper piecings. I wish they could just repair the glasses that broke. The arm broke off, and I really do not think they can be repaired. I will ask though. It would be nice to have a back up pair that aren't so dated. I asked Mike if he could sauter them back together for me ... he said ... no, with a laugh. Anyway ... it's off to the eye doctor today for me.

This is a picture I took of Griffin the other day when we went for a walk. He is fascinated with flowers and rocks. He stops every two feet to explore and touch ... I love it!



I'd like to wish everyone a very happy weekend! Have fun!

No comments: