Sunday, July 02, 2006

My sister is coming to visit!

My sister Joy and her two daughters Stephanie and Harley are coming for a visit.

I am BEYOND excited! They live in North Carolina, about 9 hours away. We rarely get to see each other. The last time we visited was this past Christmas. It will be so nice to get together and enjoy each other's company.

My niece Harley is actually going to stay with us for the summer. It will be SO nice to have her around.

They are actually on their way right now. They left at 5:00 am and will be here early this afternoon.


This is a picture of Joy & me taken at the Maggie Valley, NC cabin we stayed at this past Christmas


Sharing a little sisterly love

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Missy!
Has anyone told your sister she looks a lot like Meridith Baxter-Birney? I think she does!
Sue