Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Treatment Continues ...

I had to take Wyatt back to see Dr. Scotti this morning for another all day treatment. When we got there to drop him off, the nurse said Dr. Scotti wanted to talk to me ... panic!

Everything was running through my mind ... I didn't know what to think. Well, she decided that it would be best to give Wyatt a quick IV Water Treatment and medication and let him come home with us instead of staying at the clinic all day. She asked me to bring him back again at 5:00 tonight for another treatment and more medication.

He was very stressed being there all day on Tuesday. He didn't eat, drink or go to the bathroom all day. I was so happy ... he was coming home!


(I just snapped this picture of Wyatt ... isn't he cute with his tongue sticking out?)

We will have to go back tomorrow morning for tests, bloodwork, another water treatment and more medication. We will then come home and wait impatiently by the phone for Dr. Ellett to call with the final test results.

No comments: