Friday, May 19, 2006

Quarks

Quarks ... we all have them .... by the way ... is that even how you spell it?

What I'm trying to say is kw-erks ... you know, the funny little things about ourselves, that make "us us".

Thought I would share some of mine so you can know exactly the nutty person I am.

I eat my sandwich from the bottom to the crust. The crust is my favorite part of the sandwich and I always save that for last.

I only eat white cheese ... mozerrella, provolone, monterey jack. I do not like orange cheese.

Also ... I do not like cheese on my sandwich or my hamburger. Here's a little side note on this one ... for those of you that do like cheese on your hamburger ... order yours "without cheese". They charge you for a hamburger, but 9 times out of 10 they put cheese on it anyway.

Loading the dishwasher ... I have a very specific way to load the dishwasher. All the same size plates go together, cups, bowls, pans, sippy cups ... they all have a "home" in my dishwasher. I know exactly how to place everything in, and get it all to fit. While I do love having help cleaning the kitchen, if someone else loads my dishwasher ... when they have left the kitchen, I reorganize it. Shhhh ... don't tell!

The Tide bottle ... ugghh ... can't handle having drips on the Tide bottle. It's cleaned after each use.

Towels ... they have to be placed in the linen closet according to color. All the lavendars together, dark greens together, yellows together ...

So there you go ... just a few of my quarks ... why not share some of yours?

No comments: