Thursday, May 04, 2006

Griffin & His Shadow

Griffin has discovered his shadow.

Honestly ... it was one of the cutest things I've ever seen him do. We were sitting on the floor last night playing and he started touching the floor around him. At first I couldn't figure out what he was doing ... but then I noticed, he was trying to touch his shadow. I then showed him how his shadow moves when he does. At that point I believe he understood a little better because he started moving around watching his shadow move.

You know ... being with your child when they discover something new is one of God's gifts.

Also ... I wanted to share a little something I created last night. I had an INSANE amount of fun creating this little paper piecing. My husband actually helped me place the pieces ... I'm sure he got tired of me saying ... "Honey, do you like the star on the hat" ... "Honey, should I put all three toys on it" ... "Honey, do you like the stars around the sides" ... anyway ... I must say ... he was a very GOOD sport about it.

So here it is .... TAAAAAAAAAAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ... created by the Glave Family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is adorable, just like Griffin! He is lucky to have parents like you two. Bless you all~ Tricia

Anonymous said...

Totaly adorable!!!!
=) Allison