Friday, April 14, 2006

What To Do ???

What To Do ??? What To Do ??? What To Do???

I have to get caught up on my scrapbooking orders ... I just have to.

How am I going to do this? When will I have the time?

I pray every night for God to give me the time, guidance and patience to get caught up ... maybe I'm praying in the wrong way.

I've decided to temporarily close down the "Custom Paper Piecing" part of my website.

I will get caught up ... I know I will.

I get so down when I know customers are waiting on me to send their orders out. I just wish I was lightning fast and could get tons and tons done each day. Maybe I should stop being such a perfectionist. But then ... if I didn't complete each item with love and care it wouldn't be the same.

All I can do is try my best ... and that's what I'm going to do.

No comments: