Saturday, April 29, 2006

Project: Daddy's Finally Home!

Whew ... let me tell you ... the past six months have been some of the most difficult time in my life. I've shared this with very few people, but now that it's "over" ... I feel like I can.

For the past six months my husband has been working on a project for a major tire company out of town. Monday through Friday he was away from home, he would then come home on the weekend.

This project started in November 2005 and it just ended yesterday April 28, 2006. Griffin was 9 months old when it began and now he's almost 15 months old. It honestly feels like a lifetime ago. It was very hard being a "single" parent during the week. I love my son with all of my heart ... but sometimes it's nice to have help.

I missed my husband and Griffin missed his Daddy. I know my husband missed us as well. We are all soooooo happy that Daddy's finally home for good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.