Thursday, March 23, 2006

Wash 'N Wear Kinda Girl

I'm a Wash 'N Wear kind girl ... what I mean by that is I normally wash my hair ... and let it dry naturally and do nothing else to it, except maybe blow dry my bangs.

Yep ... that's how I wear my hair.

Well today ... I actually styled my hair with the curling iron. And you know what? Someone noticed!! It made me feel really good. Christina (one of the BEAUTIFUL Moms) came up to me during storytime at the library and asked if I had my hair done. She told me I looked nice. Gosh ... that was a real pick me up. It's nice when you make the effort and someone actually notices.

I have to confess ... since I rarely style my hair anymore I had to dig the curling iron out from way back under the sink. And ... after I styled my hair, I went back upstairs 3 times before I left to make sure I unplugged it ... ridiculous huh?

Anyway ... it was nice getting a compliment today. Thank you Christina for making my day.

No comments: