Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Library Toy


Griffin and I go to Mother Goose Story Time at the Library each Thursday. After we sing songs and listen to the story, it's "free play" with the library toys. Someone opens the two big tubs of toys and the kids just go crazy playing. Each week Griffin is drawn to the same toy. It doesn't matter if someone else is playing with it or not ... he plays with it too.

I looked and looked for a similar toy at different stores and I could not find one anywhere. This toy is actually from either the 70's or 80's.

So ... I did the next best thing. I searched for "it" on Ebay ... lol ... and guess what? I found "it"!! (I guess their TV commercials are right ... you can find whatever "it" is on Ebay!)

Anyway ... it's actually called a Busy Box and he love, love, loves it. He plays with it all the time. One of the best things about this toy is it is practically noise free. No lights, no singing ... no batteries required.

No comments: