Friday, March 17, 2006

Feeling ...

I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately. I have so much work to do and I just can not find the time to get it all done. I hate to say the word ... but honestly ... I'm feeling depressed. If I'm honest with myself, I've been feeling this way since September.

I have to find a way over this hurdle. It's a tough thing to overcome, however I know I will be able to do it.

I have a doctor's appointment in April, so maybe the doctor can offer some insight (and help!) to get over this.

I was very worried I would have post-partum depression after Griffin arrived. I don't think it's PPD ... it does not seem that severe ... however ... I do believe it's important to talk to a doctor about it.

My gut feeling is I'm just overwhelmed. I think it's time to take a step back, regroup, get organized and get to work so I'm happy and my customers are happy.

ON A MUCH BRIGHTER NOTE...

Griffin is walking ... I'm a proud mommy. Now it's time to tackle the dreaded sippy cup.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Motherhood is awesome, but can be overwhelming. It's take a least a year to catch up on sleep. A lack of sleep combined with everything else can cause depression. It may be a good idea to streamline parts of your business. For instance, purchase letters from a die cut company. They're cheap, cheap at wholesale. Have your faces printed and cut. Your designs are awesome and that's what folks are buying. A visit with a pratictioner from a health food store may also be a good investment. Take good care of yourself and the rest will fall into place.

Anonymous said...

Missy!! --

I can really identify with you! I do have problems with depression, and at times life can feel way too big and overwhelming.

My prayers and good wishes are with you as you seek out the help and guidance you need to feel better!

Patti
(eBay ID: pholkart*blessings)