Thursday, March 09, 2006

Excited about today

We woke up this morning and it was 47 degrees! We are experiencing a warming trend.

I'm kind of excited about today. It's "Library Day". Griffin and I go to the "Mother Goose Story Time" each Thursday. It's so much fun for him and me. He gets to be around other children and I get to interact with other adults.

After the library we have plans to meet Cyndi and her boys at the park for a picnic. It's supposed to get in the 70's today, so this will be a really nice change.

Speaking of the library ... how cool is it to have a place to borrow a book, read it and take it back. I've never been a member of a library until just recently and I'm loving it! I've read 6 books in the past month. Mind you ... it's what Kelly Ripa would call "beach trash" ... you know like Jackie Collins books. But it's been a great way to read alot of books without having to buy them. So ... if you get a chance, visit you local library and take advantage of the great atmosphere and opportunities they offer. Until next time ...

No comments: