Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Boy And His Puppy.

We waited a long time before we decided to bring a new puppy into our family.

We were heart broken when our sweet Wyatt passed away almost five years ago. I just didn't know if I could ever love another dog like I did Wyatt.


The minute I saw this sweet little furry four-week-old puppy ... I knew it was meant to be.

He's fit right in with our family.

He's cute and very smart.

He'll be 7-weeks-old tomorrow and he's already whining when he needs to go out. Really, how many 7-week-old puppies can do that? Granted, we still have a looong way to go with the potty training but he's already headed in the right direction.

He's getting bigger by the day and he and Griffin are getting along famously.

So I'm thinking "Jasper Milo Otis Marmaduke" will be a very LOVED member of our family for a very, very long time!

3 comments:

Cindy Matejka said...

We need to get together, especially now. Matthew will eat that little guy up. Maybe a pizza night or something? We've been trying for a long time. John thinks so highly of Mike....get well and we'll set something up :) Love ya.

Bonnie said...

LOVE this picture of Griffin and the puppy. I'm so glad things are working out with the new little guy. Can't wait to meet him in July.

Bonnie said...

I knew there was something about this picture.....it's very Norman Rockwellish. You should find someone to either paint it or draw it and have it framed.