Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Growing up I had the BEST Daddy in the whole wide world!


JC Hutto was an incredible man. He was smart, funny as heck, hard working and the all around best father around.

He was from Alabama and a veteran of World War II. He was very proud of both.

I miss you Daddy ... I hope you and Momma celebrate in heaven on this Father's Day.


And I'm wishing a Happy Father's Day to the Glave fathers too!

Of course we have my amazing husband Mike, his Dad Ray (Pop) and brother Kevin.

Three amazing father's with their sweet sons!

I love this picture of the Glave boys because it shows three generations.

Mike, Griffin, Pop, Kevin and AJ

My husband Mike is an engineer. He specializes in automation and robotics. He's the absolute smartest and kindest person I know. He's a wonderful father and husband. Griffin and I love him to infinity and beyond!

Pop is a native New Yorker (can you believe that?) but he's all southerner now. He's a rockhound and enjoys the hunt of looking for treasures buried deep within the earth. He enjoys being outside and all things outdoorsy.

Mike's brother Kevin is a gunny sergeant in the Marines. He's also a member of the Quantico Marine Corps Band. We're hoping to be able to see them more often!


And a Happy Father's Day to my wonderful brother Jerome (Hut).

He's an amazing father and grandfather! He's been with the city for over 30 years (or close to it!). He's loves Nascar, his wife, family, kids & grandbabies. He's kind, funny and smart! The best big brother any girl could ask for.

I can't wait to see him in a couple of weeks ... it's been too long since I've been able to give my brother a hug.

I love you all and wish you all the HAPPIEST Father's Day ever!!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

What a great post, Missy. You can feel all the love pouring from it. What a great bunch of Dad's. And you brought tears to my eyes with your wonderful comments on all of them.